No RestrICTions | Flex-Work| Full & Part-time Positions | A Chance to Be Part of Something
At PredICT Interactive, we know that our greatest asset isn’t our technology – it’s the people who build, maintain, and use it to make customers and partners successful. Without our people we have no value. And this is the reason that we value our people so highly. And speaking of values, here are just a few we live by:
- We listen to each other, but aren’t afraid to make a decision not everyone agrees with
- We tell the honest truth, even when the answer might be hard to hear
- We respect and embrace diversity of people, diversity of opinions, and diversity of how to get work done
- We’d prefer to move ahead and be wrong, rather than stand still
- We strive to provide transparency into all relevant aspects of business operations to employees, partners, customers, vendors, and investors all while avoiding the introduction of unnecessary risk.
Come join us.
Please pay careful attention to these directions because we won’t look at resumes that are not 100% compliant with all the instructions.
How NOT to Apply:
- We only wish to receive applications from principal job seekers – no recruiters, please.
- Sending us your resume unaccompanied by the required materials below.
How to Apply:
- Send a Word or PDF formatted resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Hitting Apply Now does the same)
- Your Subject line should follow this format: Job Title | Your First and Last Name. eg. Full Stack Developer | Truman White
- In the body of your email please state your interest in the given position, tell us the preferred way to contact you, and answer this question: “I believe people do their best work when………………….”